Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Time and the Living's Easy

Well, I am officially on summer break! I completed my very first year of teaching, am half way through my credential program...and more importantly, I survived!! I learned a TON and believe that I have fully earned the next 10 weeks off! The last week with my students ended well and we truly enjoyed our last few days together. Now for my big summer plans....projects around the house, gym, reading, pool time, more gym, visiting with friends, prepping for next year, and well, doing absolutely nothing when I feel like it! I have been stockpiling some books for this blessed occasion and have a "To-Do" list that is too long to ever accomplish, but I am so content. For the next two months, I do not have to cram homework, errands, cleaning, family, grading, and lesson plans into a day and a half....I have all the time in the world on my hands! This is a whole new experience for me....time I haven't had to myself since I graduated from college...and am really looking forward to the change of the pace! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay...enjoy! You certainly deserve it. Ya, people think we've got it made cause we get the summer off....WE NEED IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete